- Tax Returns
- System functionality
- Bug fixes
- Removed the option to select “cheque repayment” from HMRC when repayment to “other nominee” is selected, as this was generating an error message.
- Updated the wording on an error message that was being received when a loss set off against income was entered where the user was using the cash basis of accounting from “If box 10 on page SEF 1 of form SA103F is present, then box 78 on page SEF 4 of form SA103F must be zero or absent.” To “Sideways loss relief is not available when using the cash basis. Please review.”
- Restricted the selection of Entrepreneurs relief to other assets only in the disposals section, so that users cannot select this for other areas and receive a filing error
- Added a nominal code for VAT to the trial balance for FRS105, this account appears under both creditors and debtors.
- Changed the wording on the VAT return for box 5 from “Net VAT due” to “Net VAT to be paid to HMRC or reclaimed by you”.
- Added in a “Primary user” by default, this is the person who signed up for the Taxfiler account. (See support for additional information)
- Users are now able to upgrade their license via a new license tab, this includes upgrading their package or increasing the number of users (see support for additional information)
- Users are able to reduce user licenses (see support for additional information)
- Added the subtitle “Interest payable” on the Detailed Profit & Loss for FRS105.
- Added “This schedule does not form part of the statutory accounts” at the top of the Detailed Profit & Loss for FRS102.