This grid allows entry and calculation of Flat Conversion Allowance (FCA). The allowance is not available for expenditure incurred on or after 1 April 2013.
- Description – enter a brief description of the expenditure.
- Original cost – enter the original cost.
- New expenditure – enter the new expenditure.
- Initial allowance – enter the amount of the initial allowance that you wish to claim.
- WDV b/fwd – enter any written down value brought forward from an earlier period. If the tax return was rolled forward from a previous period this field will already be completed.
- Disposal proceeds – if the premises were sold in the current period enter the disposal proceeds.
- Balancing allowance/(charge) – enter any balancing allowance or charge that may be applicable.
- WDA – enter any Writing Down Allowance to claim on the unrelieved expenditure brought forward (based on 25% of the original cost).
- WDV c/fwd – enter the written down value to carry forward to the next period.
To delete a line from the grid, click the ‘trash can‘ button at the end of the line.