This grid allows entry and calculation of Flat Conversion Allowance (FCA). The allowance is not available for expenditure incurred on or after 1 April 2013.
- ‘Description’ Enter a brief description of the expenditure.
- ‘Original cost‘ Enter the original cost.
- ‘New expenditure‘ Enter the new expenditure.
- ‘Initial allowance‘ Enter the amount of the initial allowance that you wish to claim.
- ‘WDV b/fwd‘ Enter any written down value brought forward from an earlier period. If the tax return was rolled forward from a previous period this field will already be completed.
- ‘Disposal proceeds‘ If the premises were sold in the current period enter the disposal proceeds.
- ‘Balancing allowance/(charge)‘ Enter any balancing allowance or charge that may be applicable.
- ‘WDA’ Enter any Writing Down Allowance to claim on the unrelieved expenditure brought forward (based on 25% of the original cost).
- ‘WDV c/fwd’ Enter the written down value to carry forward to the next period.
To delete a line from the grid, click the ‘trash can’ button at the end of the line.