Click on the ‘Edit’ button from the Adjustments to trade profit tab, a new window will open which will need to be completed. Use this grid to input land remediation expenditure that is eligible for enhanced deductions.
- ‘Description’ Enter a brief description of the expenditure.
- ‘Per accounts‘ Enter the amount of the expenditure that has been included in the accounts.
- ‘Qualifying amount‘ Select the amount that qualifies for enhanced deductions.
- ‘Rate %‘ This column shows the rate for the additional deduction (50%).
- ‘Additional deduction‘ This column shows the additional deduction that will be used to increase the expenditure in the accounts.
To delete a line from the grid, click the ‘trash can‘ button at the end of the line.
Click ‘Save changes‘ to update the figures to the adjustments to trade profit tab.