Click Edit from the Adjustments to trade profit tab, a new window will open which will need to be completed. Use this grid to input land remediation expenditure that is eligible for enhanced deductions.
- Description – enter a brief description of the expenditure.
- Per accounts – enter the amount of the expenditure that has been included in the accounts.
- Qualifying amount – select the amount that qualifies for enhanced deductions.
- Rate % – this column shows the rate for the additional deduction (50%).
- Additional deduction – this column shows the additional deduction that will be used to increase the expenditure in the accounts.
To delete a line from the grid, click the ‘trash can‘ button at the end of the line.
Click Save changes to update the figures to the adjustments to trade profit tab.