This screen is accessed via the data input tab within the tax return. Use this screen to return all untaxed income for the return period appropriate for the partnership. This information will complete the SA804 pages of the return.
Where there is more than one accounting period you can complete more than one set of ‘Partnership Savings’ pages, SA804, by returning to the data input tab and selecting ‘Other UK untaxed income’ and completing the data required.
Other untaxed income
- ‘Period start‘ Enter the date on which the accounting period starts, this should be the same as the date entered in the ‘Partnership trade/profession’ data sheet.
- ‘Period end‘ Enter the date on which the accounting period ends, this should be the same as the date entered in the ‘Partnership trade/profession’ data sheet.
Values are entered via a grid
- ‘Description‘ Enter a brief description of the income, this does not appear on the tax return
- ‘Income‘ Enter the amount of income received
- ‘Expense‘ Enter the amount of any expenses
- ‘Total‘ Taxfiler shows the sum of all the amounts entered.
To delete a line from the grid, click on the ‘trash can’ at the end of the line