Income from UK land and buildings (override) (CT600)

Property income, expenses and capital allowances should be entered via Property Income from the Data Input tab. Use this screen to override the property income that is to be deducted from trading profits.

  • Amount to deduct/(add) (calculated from Property Income screen)’ This field shows the adjustment to be made to the accounting profit to remove property income from the accounts.
  • Override the amount?’ Tick this box to override the amount being deducted from the accounts.
  • Amount of profit or (loss) taxable as property income‘ Enter the amount to be deducted (or added) to the accounts to reflect the profits (or losses) from property income. Enter losses as a negative figure.

Click Save changes to update the figures to the adjustments to trade profit tab.

Using income losses against capital gains

Firstly, please ensure that you are making the best use of the losses before proceeding. Select the Capital gains tab from the data input screen Click on the Disposals tab, and enter the relevant information Click on the Capital Losses tab, and enter the amount of loss that you wish to set off against the […]

Read More

Restricting access to clients

This feature is only available for multiuser accounts, it has been designed so that you can restrict user access for certain clients if required. Users with “edit client access” rights AND who have access to a client can assign or remove access rights via the Access tab on the client screen. The default is that […]

Read More

User restrictions within Taxfiler

This function is only available for a multiuser license. Some functions within Taxfiler can be restricted from a user. From the SETTINGS icon select Users and select the user that you wish to edit Select Restrictions tab You will be presented with several functions which can be selected or removed via a tick box. For […]

Read More