This section is accessed via the Data input tab within the tax return to claim Land Remediation Tax Credit.
- Enhanced expenditure (from trade) – this field shows the enhanced expenditure from the Land remediation enhanced expenditure window.
- Less: Excluded amount – enter any amount that is excluded for tax credits.
- Qualifying enhanced expenditure (a) – this field shows the qualifying enhanced expenditure.
- Land remediation loss for accounting period (b) – enter the losses on land remediation for the accounting period.
- Amount qualifying for tax credit (lower of a and b) – this field shows the amount qualifying for tax credit.
- Land remediation tax credit (@16%) – this field shows the tax credit calculated.