This section is accessed via the data input tab within the tax return to claim Land Remediation Tax Credit.
- ‘Enhanced expenditure (from trade)‘ This field shows the enhanced expenditure from the Land remediation enhanced expenditure window.
- ‘Less: Excluded amount’ Enter any amount that is excluded for tax credits.
- ‘Qualifying enhanced expenditure (a)‘ This field shows the qualifying enhanced expenditure.
- ‘Land remediation loss for accounting period (b)‘ Enter the losses on land remediation for the accounting period.
- ‘Amount qualifying for tax credit (lower of a and b)’ This field shows the amount qualifying for tax credit.
- ‘Land remediation tax credit (@16%)‘ This field shows the tax credit calculated.