This screen is accessed via the data input tab within the tax return. Changes to trustees, beneficiaries, settlors, agents etc must be updated to the Trust Register.
‘Status’ can be selected via the drop down list,
‘Trustees (Memo), this information is for memo purposes only. This information should now be included in the HMRC Trust Register. Selecta new window opens to be completed
- ‘Name‘ Enter the trustee name
- ‘Address’ Click on entering addresses for further information. to enter the address, see
- Is this the acting trustee for [year]?
- Is this ta new trustee for [year]?
- Is this trustee retiring in [year]?
- Did trustee change address in [year]?
- ‘Have all changes been updated to the Trust Register?’