The list contains a number of pre-populated HMRC office details. Administrators can add and amend offices.
Create a new HMRC office
To create a new office, clickbutton, a new window will open which needs to be completed.
- ‘Name‘ Enter the name of the tax office, This field is mandatory.
- ‘Code’ Enter the 3 digit tax office code.
- ‘Address line 1‘ Enter the first line of the address.
- ‘Address line 2‘ Enter the second line of the address.
- ‘Address line 3’ Enter the third line of the address.
- ‘Town‘ Enter the postal town.
- ‘County‘ Enter the county, if applicable.
- ‘Postcode’ Enter the postcode.
- ‘Phone number‘ If required, enter the phone number for the tax office.
- ‘Fax‘ Input the fax number, if required.
Clickbutton to return to the list.
Editing an existing HMRC office
To edit an office click on the name of the office you wish to amend. Click thebutton when you are finished editing.
Changing details of an office will not affect the contents of existing tax returns.
Deleting an office
To delete an office click on the name of the office you wish to delete then click thebutton.
Deleting an office will not affect the contents of existing tax returns.