Taxfiler includes templates to prepare final accounts for the following entities:
- Small companies (FRS 102 Section 1A)
- Full accounts suitable for submission to HMRC with a company tax return.
- Abbreviated accounts that can be submitted to Companies House (filleted accounts for FRS 102 Section 1A).
- Sole traders
- Micro-entities (FRS 105)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs)
- Dormant companies (these can be submitted if they are marked as dormant within Company Details)
Please note that we do not currently produce charity accounts.
The following help topics cover the preparation of statutory accounts:
- Creating a new set of accounts
- Entering company details for the accounts
- Trial balance data for the accounts
- Contents to include in the accounts
- Notes to the accounts
- Accounting policies
- Previewing accounts
- Checking and filing accounts
- Submitting accounts to Companies House
- Submitting accounts to HMRC
- Deleting statutory accounts